Sensodyne® Repair & Protect
- Contains NovaMin® Technology
- Clinically proven to help repair* vulnerable areas
- Hard layer for strong repair
Sensodyne Repair & Protect contains NovaMin® technology, which seeks out and forms a tooth-like layer over vulnerable areas of the tooth where dentine is exposed. Use twice a day, every day, to give strong repair* and protect your teeth from sensitivity.
*Forms a protective layer over the sensitive areas of the teeth
DAILY REPAIR TOOTHPASTE
Glycerin, PEG-8, Hydrated Silica, Calcium Sodium Phosphosilicate (NOVAMIN), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Aroma, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Fluoride.
Contains Sodium Fluoride 0.3152 % w/w (1450ppm Fluoride)
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out.
- Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture.
Warnings and Precautions
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age unless on the advice of dental professional or doctor. Sensitive teeth may indiciate an underlying problem which needs prompt care by a dentist. If symptoms persist or worsen consult your dentist. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up
Do hot, cold, and sugary foods sometimes cause sudden, sharp pains? You may have tooth sensitivity. Take the Sensodyne® Online Check Up to find out about sensitive teeth and the products that can help you.